Wednesday 3 October 2012

Red and Silver Bling

On the weekend I went to the Ancaster Gem, Bead and Jewellery Show where I picked up a couple of super cute bracelet kits from Hyperlynks (hyperlynks.ca). The bracelets were quick and easy to work up, taking only about 15-20 min each, but the results were quite fabulous. They look like shiny metal leaves on your wrists and they lightly jingle as you move. These would make great gifts since they work up so easily. The "scales" come in a variety of different colours so you could make a different one for every outfit. The red one is for my mom and the silver one is for me.



















2 comments:

  1. Once again, another lovely creation! These are beautiful - love both the red AND the silver. Are you going to make some more and add them to your Etsy shop? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gill! I might consider it with these ones since they don't take much time to make. I have ordered more supplies because I want to try and make a necklace out of the scales next. Can't wait to get started on it!

    Lesley

    ReplyDelete